My mother's vintage bag


Recently I'm rediscovering the love for vintage things. How I would like wearing some of the clothes and shoes that belonged to the wardrobe of my mum and that, unfortunately, I could see only in the old family photos. My mother, in fact, had the bad idea to get rid of each garment and accessory, saving only some jewels that I will show you in the next posts and a couple of bags. 
Ransacking in an old wooden  cupboard, closed by a small metal key, in the apartment belonged to my grandparents I have found a lovely handbag in white leather, with golden profiles that dates back to the late sixties that now has become mine.

Ultimamente sto riscoprendo l’amore per le cose vintage. Quanto vorrei indossare alcuni degli abiti e delle scarpe che appartenevano al guardaroba di mia mamma e che, purtroppo, ho potuto ammirare solo nelle vecchie foto di famiglia. Mia mamma, infatti, ha avuto la malaugurata idea di disfarsi di ogni capo e accessorio, salvando solo qualche gioiello che vi mostrerò nei prossimi post e un paio di borse. Rovistando nel vecchio armadio in legno, chiuso da una piccola chiave in metallo, che si trova nell’appartamento dei miei nonni materni sono riuscita a trovare una deliziosa borsetta in pelle bianca, con profili dorati che risale alla fine degli anni Sessanta e che adesso è diventata mia.



Silver bow earrings


Gold ring with diamonds my aunt give me for my 18th birthday