Beauty routine


I can’t believe I will be 41 in some weeks (the 8th November), even if the age has never been a problem for me. While most women close to forty begin to worry about the time that passes inexorably marking their bodies and their faces, fortunately I have preserved the looking of a twenty-five girl. This is the age that most people think I am. Many people ask me which is the secret of my juvenility, but I don’t think there is one in particular.
I have never used any make-up except from a thin layer of mascara and a lip gloss and I have never spent my money in the last expensive cosmetics that promises miracles. My beauty routine, in fact, simply consist in washing my face in the morning and in the evening with a mild soap and then applying a good cream and an anti-aging eye treatment. 
As I have a healthy lifestyle, I am very careful in the choice of cosmetics. I always try to choose products made with natural ingredients. One of my favourite brand is Lavera, a German company specialized in organic cosmetics and mineral make-up. At the moment I am using their anti-aging day and eye cream with hyaluronic acid, karanja oil, CoQ10 and white tea that nourish the skin and protect against free radicals.    

Other favourite Lavera products: hair styling gel and a lip balm with organic evening primrose oil amd mineral pigments for a year round sun protection